The ADS-T™ Transport Anesthesia Machine – Designed for Small Spaces, Mobility, & Field Work
Designed for versatility and reliability this tabletop or wall-mounted system delivers accurate amounts of anesthesia gas via easy to use and proven flow tube control panel. The ADS-T™will work with any Selectatec® compatible single vaporizer. This system is ideal for smaller operating rooms, travel, or as a backup. It is flexible for changing environments.
- Durable, lightweight, with a convenient carrying handle
- A proven and easy-to-use flow control panel with mechanical anti-hypoxic safety measures
- Standard Selectatec® single-stationbackbar
- Easy access common gas outlet (CGO) with oxygen flush
- Audible and visual oxygen supply failure warning
- Tabletop or wall mount options
- Cylinder or central gas compatible
- Auxillary O2 and air inputs
- O2, N20, & Air flowmeter with AHD
- Optional rolling carrying case.
Oxygen, nitrous oxide, and air via territory-specific inlet connectors. An easily accessible Common Gas Outlet (CGO) with a dedicated oxygen flush button. Oxygen and air auxiliary outlets are fitted as standard.
Audible and visual warning if there is a reduction of oxygen supply pressure. A proven mechanical anti-hypoxic system provides enhanced patient safety.
The ADS-T™ comes standard with a single Selectatec® vaporizer-compatible back bar mount. Additional mounting options are available.
For Export, Research, Training, & Animal Health Use
This is a premium engineered product but has not completed approval for human use in the United States.