The Infinium VioScan® is a portable, non-invasive ultrasound bladder scanning device. The VioScan® provides a patented algorithm to measure and determine bladder volume and the need for catheterization. The VioScan® features real-time imaging and accurate volume measurement with an easily positioned hand-held probe. A high-definition color screen and built-in strip chart recorder are standard.
The VioScan® offers cost-saving benefits in Urology, Gynecology, General Surgery, ICU, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Rehabilitation, and Nursing Home Facilities.
- 8.4-inch high-definition color screen
- Simplified user-friendly user interface
- Expert mode for real-time HD bladder images
- Express mode for measuring bladder urine volume
- Fast scanning with built-in bladder border recognition
- Auto alignment provides visuals guides for real-time pre-scan feedback to ensure proper probe placement
- Large upgradable SD data storage of 1000+ cases
- Male, female, pediatric settings
- Multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Patient bar code scan capable
- Rechargeable battery sets (2 included)
- Optional rolling cart