An ultra-portable EtCO2 device that provides real-time capnography. The CleoMax is ideal for emergency medicine, operating room, intensive care, and long-term acute care monitoring of endotracheal tube placement.
The CleoMax measures End-Tidal CO2 and Respiration Rate. It provides fast readings in under 15 seconds is durable, completely portable with long battery life, and does not require calibration.
With the addition of the optional Bluetooth connector, your patient’s EtCO2 and respiration rate can be delivered to compatible monitors, printer, and other Bluetooth devices. We also offer a variety of airway adapters, including disposable pediatric/neonatal, disposable adult, reusable adult, and reusable neonatal/pediatric.
- Fast Response – short warm-up time and real-time EtCO2 waveform displayed in 15 seconds
- Durable – long use life in a challenging environment
- Audible and Visual Alarms – for no breath, check adapter, low battery, EtCO2 and respiratory rate
- Long Battery Life – up to 10 hours of normal use with two AAA lithium batteries
- Easy to Use and Maintain – no user routine calibration is required
- Optional Bluetooth Connector
- Adult ( Disposable & Reusable )
- Pediatric / Neonatal ( Disposable & Reusable )