Anesthesia Equipment with Simplified Gas Delivery
Anesthesia equipment in the operating room environment is often used by medical professionals during surgical procedures to help prevent a patient from feeling pain and relax surrounding muscles. Oftentimes, anesthesia can make a patient drowsy or even unconscious, both of which are completely normal reactions to the medicine. During the operation, an anesthesiologist will monitor the patient’s vitals to ensure their well-being, and also regulate the amount of anesthesia being administered. However, doing both simultaneously can be difficult if a facility’s monitoring equipment is outdated or not user-friendly.
The expert developers here at Infinium Medical understand that anesthesia equipment should be easy to use, which is why we’ve developed the ADS II. This anesthesia machine offers easy and consistent gas delivery thanks to several of its outstanding features, including:
- Digital flowmeters – With digital readings for the O2, N2O, and AIR flowmeters, users can easily monitor the rate at which gases are administered to the patient.
- Vaporizers – The ADSll provides Standard Selectatec compatible mounts and holds one or two vaporizers.
- A user-friendly interface – All of the ventilation and gas delivery controls are located in one convenient location (approximately 10 cm. apart from one another) for quick and easy access.
- A folding writing table – The ADSll desktop incorporates an expandable writing table with several standard lighting options.
- A power/network panel – Our anesthesia equipment features a universal power panel, along with Ethernet, USB, and RS-232 ports so that you and your staff have a multitude of connectivity options.
- A wheel lock – An ergonomic footbrake system locks the wheels of our anesthesia equipment, while top-quality anti-static castors make the ADSll mobile and easily maneuverable.
- Multiple alarm settings – Our innovative anesthesia equipment can alert the user of possible concerns, such as when the gas supply is failing, the battery is dying, and much more.
Anesthesia Equipment Expert Advice
Founded in 1991, Infinium Medical is an ISO/CE and FDA-certified medical device manufacturer that specializes in providing low-cost, high-quality medical devices to both the domestic and global markets. When you turn to us for anesthesia equipment, you can not only expect to receive a top-of-the-line product, but you will also receive:
- Unmatched product expertise and technical support
- Best-in-class responsiveness
- Same-day shipping
- Management and real-time tracking for large amounts of inventory
- After-sales warranty service and repairs on all of our products
We believe that we have a duty to help optimize the healthcare industry, so we do that by providing our customers with speedy, attentive, and helpful service that is hard to find from other manufacturers. In fact, many physicians worldwide consider us as more of a partner than just a manufacturer, and they know they can turn to us time and again for all of their medical equipment needs.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about our reliable anesthesia equipment and its many features, contact Infinium Medical today. We have a team of product specialists who are standing by ready to answer any questions you have about our products and help you find the best options for your budget, staff, and facility.